Sunday, November 25, 2012

Koala Twin Babies Saved

We love animals. When I got this story from my sister-in-law, I just had to share it.  I have personally always loved Koalas. They just look so cute and cuddley.
This is such warm and touching story of rescue. 


KOAL-Ahhhhhh!
It is not common for a Koala to bear twins and, regrettably in this instance, the Mum was struck and killed by a passing car.

Fortunately, the driver stopped and took the mother to the local vet, not knowing she was dead, where it was discovered she had twins in her pouch.


First photo: Tiny koala being fed with syringe sooo tiny!
Followed by a pictorial chronology of their growth.






Thanks for saving my life!

It's so nice to see a story that has a happy ending in these troubled times.
Taking care of others is a great way to forget about our own problems and difficulties!
If you would like to read more about Koalas, here are some books or DVD you can get.



2 comments: