Heating Area:
This unit heats up to 400 square-feet. When it arrived and I saw how small it was. I had serious doubts that it was going to work. It is about the size of a night stand but I was impressed at how quickly it heated her living room and kitchen. The heat even made it down the hallway and was making a difference in the bed rooms. Duraflame states it will heat a 400 square-foot room and it did this and then some. I would say this specific unit heats closer to 700 square-feet. Maybe I just got lucky with this one but still, I'm pretty impressed.
You can get a Duraflame that is less expensive
Cool to the Touch:
Small children are always in and out of this home so it was important to have a heater that was safe for them. This Heater is absolutely cool to the touch.
Quiet
The fan is very quiet and the kids say it is not bothersome in a quiet room.
Sturdy
With toddlers in the home I have never seen this knocked over. Being lightweight, I'm sure it's possible but it has a nice sturdy base to it.
Portable - Compact
About the size of a small night stand you can easily move it from room to room. The kids will take it in the bathroom a few minutes before they shower.
Energy Efficient.
The heating bill was about cut in half
Nice to Look at:
The flame is surprisingly realistic and has a nice glow to it. You can turn the flames on without turning on the heat if it is not needed. Even though this is small it looks really nice in the living room and is always getting compliments
Remote Control
Adjustable by remote. No more getting out of bed to adjust your heater.
The Down Side
When you turn the stove on for the first time is has an odor to it like it's burning something off. I would recommend that you set it by an open window for a few minutes the first time it's used. Since then, it has never omitted any kind of odor.

I have 2 of these and I love them!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI also have this heater and love it!!
ReplyDeleteWe have 4 total an this is how we heat our home an our electric is very cheap,would recommend these to everyone!
ReplyDeleteI would watch the small area where the heat comes out around crawling children and the fire light went away over time but besides that I am in love with this product and would buy more fore each area of my home.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up Whitney
ReplyDelete