Here is a simple way to create a vase on a budget and re-purpose at the same time. I have used various colors and sizes and they all look amazing when completed.
I write a blog called Reese the Recycler and would love to feature this idea. I would give you credit and link back to your blog for the directions. Let me know if this would be okay with you. Thanks, Roxanne Spalding You can email me at: roxanne@newusedautoparts.com
That is way inspiring!
ReplyDeleteGreat for the kids too ;0)
DeleteI write a blog called Reese the Recycler and would love to feature this idea. I would give you credit and link back to your blog for the directions. Let me know if this would be okay with you.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Roxanne Spalding
You can email me at: roxanne@newusedautoparts.com
Feel free to feature this and thanks so much for asking.
Delete