Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vegetarian Recipes~ Good for You and Tasty

Here we have several vegetarian recipes that are so easy, so good for you, and very tasty. A good hot soup is great this time of year. Get a nice baguette or a crusty loaf of artisan bread, and you have a meal. 






This tart recipe is really a star!  You can use any fruit you like, paired with any jam you like, and you have a quick and easy, very yummy dessert.










I love stir-fry. This one is wonderful, but personally I leave out the edamame, as I don't care for it. Other than that, this is yummy. 

 







If you love hash, here is a winner! It is as good as it looks.





http://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipe/curried-vegetable-hash/



I had to add one more dessert! I have not tried this yet, but I sure am going to.  If you love pineapple and cobblers like I do, this should be a super treat!!!

 

Some great recipe books:

No comments:

Post a Comment