Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love Zucchini? Great Recipes Here

Zucchini is such a versatile vegetable. Look at some of these great recipes and get ready for yummy dishes!

These "Zu-canoes" are similar to a favorite sandwich of mine...the Caprese. This is healthier - no bread.



I am also a huge fan of deep fried zucchini with horseradish sauce. These are way healthier. 



Here is a glorious spin on the wonderful old standby, zucchini bread. CHOCOLATE zucchini bread.  Now, we all know that this is great! Just look at it, sitting there just waiting for you to take a nice big bite!



So, let's all get in gear for the upcoming season of farm fresh veggies and fruits. I can hardly wait!

Healthy Recipe Books:


The Ninja is a great appliance for a multitude of uses! I have this one, and I absolutely love it. It replaces all of your smaller appliances that chop, slice, french fry cut and blend. It is super fast, too.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment