Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Controlling Anxiety the Natural Way

I found this article to be quite informative and helpful. I have this 'panic/anxiety' syndrome, and have to be on medication for it.  I am going to give some of these ideas a try, and see what kind of help I get. If anybody else out there tries it, let us know how it works for you.  It would be so great to not be on medications if one can control things naturally with the proper foods and mindset.

Every person is different, and each of us has a unique reaction to whatever is 'hurting' us. The reading recommended below is someplace to help get you started in the right direction to help yourself.  


Recommended reading:

2 comments:

  1. i get panic attacks just about all the time. i think its when i don't feel safe in life. i wish i could find something that would help me feel a sense a well being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any real answers, and I am surely not an expert - can only go by what I have experienced. When I have a bad attack, I try to focus- really focus on something that I enjoy. that has been some help. Much of it is understanding what you are anxious about and why. I hope you find the peace you seek.
    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete