Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Everyone Get ready to Knit-n-Purl

Isn't it great that knitting is still so popular today? This is a craft that I taught myself many years ago. I have not mastered it yet, but I can get the basics accomplished. I can't follow patterns very well, so I just make up my own. I really enjoy knitting even though I am not an expert. I have made my own sweaters, a coat, and many scarves and caps.

There are a great many books out there that can help you to learn this craft. You will need to learn the different types of yarns, what they are made of, what projects they are best suited for, etc. There are so many gorgeous yarns on the market today that you will really have fun picking out your choices for your projects.



First, you'll need to gather some supplies. Find a book that you like, and get some needles, some yarn, and you are on your way. Happy knitting!
~Sharon~

This is some recommended reading: 

Needles & accessories:

No comments:

Post a Comment