Thursday, January 3, 2013

Teething Biscuits and Other Baby Food Recipes

I had a request for some of my homemade baby food recipes but it may be a while before I find them all (my kids are now grown and out of the house). In the meantime here is a great resource for those who are wanting to make their own baby foods.

There are a tons of recipes on this site and they go as far as breaking it down by age, making it easy to find the right recipes and also get some great ideas.



If you are like me and don't always have the time Earth's Best has some great organic baby foods. Try a Variety Pack, they come with a high rating. I also like these Organic Cheddar Bunnies , a great replacement for your processed gold fish.

Here are some other healthy alternatives to try. I like these baby feeders for teething. You could freeze baby food and have them chew on them or if they are just learning to chew, this would prevent any choking hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment