I found some really neat ideas for container gardening. This is a good time to start gathering up things you can use to "container garden" in your space.
I love the use here of old gutters! Now, that is a good example of up-cycling, I'd say. Or hang them like any other planter.
Recommended reading:
- McGee & Stuckey's Bountiful Container: Create Container Gardens of Vegetables, Herbs, Fruits, and Edible Flowers
- The Vegetable Gardener's Container Bible: How to Grow a Bounty of Food in Pots, Tubs, and Other Containers
- Grow Great Grub: Organic Food from Small Spaces
Easy Container Gardens (Pamela Crawford's Container Gardening, Vol.2)
Supplies:
This first stacked planter is a winner! I didn't care for my old-fashioned 'strawberry' planters as they really didn't have the room to work with. This one is great!
This first stacked planter is a winner! I didn't care for my old-fashioned 'strawberry' planters as they really didn't have the room to work with. This one is great!
- Akro-Mils RZJMEDI Medium Stack-A-Pot, 30-Quart
- Island Grow Pots- 10 Gallon Grow Bag Container- Perfect for Growing Tomatoes, Potatoes and All Other Plants

No comments:
Post a Comment