Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Emergency Water Pouches

My 2 children have not been out on their own long and as a mother, I worry about them. One of the things I thought would ease my mind is putting together an emergency car kit for each of them. Especially with their driving track record. If their not in a fender bender my son's getting his 4 wheeler stuck in the mountains.  Just the other day I ran across a Facebook post from him. He had taken a photo of his truck (stuck in the mud) and he was asking if anyone was in the area to come help him out... sigh

Water supply is my biggest concern so I'm starting there. They both know to keep water jugs in the car but more than once I have seen them sitting empty. I didn't realize that filling water guns and washing your hands was an emergency use of water.

I came across these pouches and although I have never spent money on my water supply I think they will be a worthwhile investment. The kids will be less likely to use them for every day things and I really like the portability aspect. 

I did some research and Datrex seems to be one of the best on the market for water pouches.


Scarlett
Some things I included:

No comments:

Post a Comment