Monday, December 17, 2012

Some Great Organizing & Storing Ideas

If you need some inexpensive ways to store dry foods, try this one. What a great way to re-purpose large pop bottles. Plus an efficient use of storage space.

 

This is one very much like what I have on my bathroom wall right now. I used a meduim size basket for my hand towels, and a smaller one for holding a square kleenex box. I screwed my baskets to the wall using molly sinkers and screws. Worked easiest for my application.
My baskets came in a 7 piece set which includes a laundry hamper, so they all match nicely. In fact, I used the toilet tissue holder as a vase for dried grasses. 



This is a really unique re-purposing for the holders that bulk CDs and DVDs come in. Ribbon organizers! Well, I'll have to think up something else for them too. I knew they had to be useful for 'something'. This is a great use of these containers because you can see the ribbon, and they lock closed.


Here's one more great re-purposing idea. Use an old paper towel dispenser, two different size cookie tins, and some paint. There ya go.......a cool organizer!



No comments:

Post a Comment