Thursday, December 27, 2012

Traditional Scottish Oatmeal

When it comes to oatmeal, I love the Scottish method and if you're looking for the most traditional, nothing compares to Bobs Red Mill. Not only is it the absolute best but it's a local company here in SE Portland, Oregon.


This Scottish Oatmeal is organic and very inexpensive. You can purchase this in single 20 oz bags or save even more by purchasing in bulk 20-Ounce Bags (Packs of 4), If you haven't tried this brand of Scottish Oatmeal I highly recommend you do.

If you're looking for that extra protein boost many people add a protein powder to their oatmeal.  The best powder I have found to use in oatmeal and also breakfast shakes is Omega Nutrition Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder. It doesn't have the after taste and has more protein per scoop than many other brands at a lower cost.

Related Reading:




No comments:

Post a Comment