Friday, December 21, 2012

Great Under-The-Sink Storage Ideas

If there is one storage area in the house that I really hate, it is under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. What a nasty hassle they can be. I am currently using a single  plastic lazy susan or turntable in the bathroom, plus a 2 tiered turntable , and those are working pretty well. However, I am thinking of making some changes there again. This under sink storage adjustable shelves system would be great for my bathroom! What a genius idea, and I'm going to use it!
I also put down some vinyl (left over from my kitchen floor) on the floor of both sink storage areas. Much easier to keep clean, and sure looks better than the plain cabinet wood. I just stapled it down. It doesn't have to be beautiful - unless you show your storage places to guests.

In the kitchen, I have a couple of under sink sliding wire shelf baskets that are doing a good job of keeping things contained. I just found a really cool idea for those spray bottles that takes them 'to a new level' - literally! Plus it gives you a bit more room in your storage bins or baskets. I think I will see if this one will work in my kitchen. 


This makes a lot of sense if you have the space to do it. It makes those spray bottles a lot easier to see, tell which one is what, and easy to grab and then put back.  That's my kind of organization. Easy!

Now that I have this idea in the works, that means I might have room to put my trash can back under that sink. If I do, I want one like this under counter roll out trash bin. What a great idea, and so easy -again with my favorite storage word!

So, take a look at your under-sink areas, and see what you can do to make them more efficient and easier to deal with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment